We love this colorful cheesecake for St. Patty’s Day, an alternative to a birthday cake or any time you need to mix up a little cheer. It does need to chill overnight, so grab these ingredients below and click through for the full instructions from food blogger and mom, Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt.
Rainbow Cheesecake from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoon butter melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup full-fat sour cream
- ½ cup heavy cream
- several drops of red, orange, lemon yellow, leaf green, royal blue, purple gel food color
For full recipe, click here.
This article first appeared on The Local Moms Network