This no-bake strawberry pie will become your family’s new favorite dessert. If you prefer a different flavor, substitute the fresh strawberries with raspberries or blueberries, or a combination. Most importantly, it’s sugar-free, so you can indulge in a guilt-free dessert!
- 3/4 cup crushed raw pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup stevia-sweetened, organic melted chocolate optional
- 2 cups fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 1 cup raw organic cashews
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (do not add if using liquid vanilla stevia)
- 1-2 drops liquid stevia to taste (or 1/8-1/4 tsp pure stevia extract powder)
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup coconut oil melted
Grind crust ingredients in food processor or high speed blender, and then press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch pie plate, building up the sides slightly.
If adding the “black bottom,” pour the melted chocolate over the crust and cool in the fridge while you prepare the creamy strawberry filling.
Place all filling ingredients into blender or food processor to blend until smooth and creamy.
Carefully pour blended filling on top of crust and refrigerate for 2–3 hours.
NOTE: To sweeten melting chocolate, use approximately 1⁄8 of a teaspoon of powdered concentrated stevia. Liquid stevia may seize melting chocolate.
This post was originally posted on Max Living, and share with permission from our partner River City Wellness.